Fire Damage Photo Gallery

two mugs submerged in cleaning solution

Content Cleaning After a Fire

These mugs are submerged in a cleaning solution to remove all of the smoke that was on them after they were in a recent house fire. Our team of professionals will ensure these mugs look as good as new!

a firefighter reaching his hand out through smoke

After the Firefighters Leave

As soon as the firefighters leave, our team at SERVPRO of Raytown/East Kansas City should be your first call to minimize the damage to your home or business. Our licensed team of professionals will ensure your home is smoke and soot free when we are finished with the fire damage restoration process

Always Keep Your Doors Closed

How important is it for everyone to sleep with their bedroom doors closed? Look at the following picture. The bedroom on the left had its door left open and the bedroom on the right had its door closed. Look at the difference. Please close those doors at night. If you have to close the kids doors after they fall asleep. It could mean all the difference.

Would You Like Some Dinner?

After a home experiences a fire damage it can leave the home un-identifiable. This fire was caused by cooking in the garage and the fire fighters had some challenges controlling the fire. 

Smoke Webs in Kansas City, MO Home

A fire fueled by plastics burns and creates smoke compounds that are ionized (electrically charged) and form these spider web looking residues. Do not be fooled; they can stain and cause a total repainting of the affected area if they are not removed professionally by our SERVPRO technicians.

Small Fire in Apartment Unit

No matter how big or small the jobs is, SERVPRO will get the job done "Like it Never Even Happened." We restored that unit back to its former glory and made sure the neighboring units were unharmed.

House Fire in Kansas City, MO

Packing out a customers home after a devastating fire, take a moment and take a quick video of your belongings so that you will have a reminder of what you have. A detailed inventory is the best practice, but as the saying goes "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words."

House Fire in Lee's Summit, MO

Aftermath of a house fire for on our customers. Looking at this picture, it is always a good idea to review your escape plan in case this should happen to your home! Take a moment over dinner tonight to talk about your escape plan and refresh everyone's memory, your family is worth it!